Friday, November 21, 2008

~ so FULL

Have to be honest here. Not quite sure how i am feeling right now..... I definitely do not feel as if my life, myself or my children are perfect. But, i definitely feel as if we have hope in Christ, and with Him, we will be ok ~ even perfect one day when we see Jesus in glory. I know and realize how broken we as a family all are, but yet I am feeling so full and grateful right now. Perhaps it is because tomorrow is the funeral for the 16 year old boy from Joshua's school, who killed himself. actually hung himself in his garage for his father to open the garage door up to. Perhaps it is because I took Joshua and his friend Oliver to the boys viewing tonight. i can not even begin to imagine what went through the minds of those kids while they looked at their peer lying lifeless in the coffin. How on earth did his mother make it through? I guess in the grand scheme of things, my life is FULL ~ I am not burying my son tomorrow................................................................ & that is where my thoughts are.
~ Kendra

No comments: