skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Apple Sauce
Libby and I have been canning together, for almost 10 years, give or take a year. We did take a few years off when I started my company. However, we were back at it....and we had so much fun. The kids are all older now, no more tattling, just games of poker with Halloween candy, nerf wars, and other unmentionables :-) Somehow, I pray my kids remember these nights. I know I will. I would even love it someday if we are still canning with our grand kids, how cool would that be. Thanks for a great friendship and 10 years of canning Lib', and for the pitcher of margarita's this year.

1 comment:
I love it that you do this. My grandma and I used to can together...a very special memory...hmmm you've inspired me to maybe start again next year!
Post a Comment