Thursday, February 12, 2009

WOW ~ sorry


I feel as if I sort of left everyone hanging on a VERY sad last few blogs ~sorry. I so wish I had the gift as my friend Mindee does to blog weekly.....I think it is harder for me because I hate to sit. To blog, you need to sit, so . . . . . I am sitting :-) Life for the Landrey's is humming along. I feel in my heart as if the last few months are like Spring time. Not because of the weather, simply because I personally feel as if my heart is coming alive again, after too many days/years of heaviness, pain, grief, LIFE! This will not be a downer blog entry, promise. Just to say life is good. The kids are all plugging along in school. I get to join them some days, when the school calls me in to sub~ I love subbing. I recently was the PE teacher sub and realized girls can not run wihtout screeching. No kidding, it is impossible. :-) As a family we have wrapped up basketball. When I say as a "FAMILY" I mean every single one of us were involved and loved it. We will now be gearing up for baseball with Joshua....stay tuned.

No comments: