Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008
Every year I dread this day, however once it arrives, it is fine. We had a great time this year. Arthur & I took Sage, Caleb & his buddy Nathaniel over to our friends the the Arnell's . Joshua went to a party with a couple girls from church, and Seth was with his buddy Matt. That is why there are no picture of Seth this year. Arthur & I went as the prom King and Queen. I am happy to report I wore the dress I wore to my Senior year, Junior/Senior banquet. I do have to be honest and admit the dress had to come off within the first 2 hours of the party, I could barely breathe :-) Hope you all had a great Halloween as well.

1 comment:

Cherise said...

Ok, so this was the party that I ran into you and Arthur the day after! I remember all the fairy dust in your lashes from the fairy god mother--LOL- you all look so great!

I love your blog- GREAT to sit with you at church this a.m.!