Saturday, August 9, 2008

Why so few blogs?

Ok, so I think I have figured why my blogs are so few and far between...... In reality I have so much I want to blog about I don't know where to start, so.... I don't. Start, that is. In order for me to start that means I have to download my memory cards to find the "perfect" picture to match the blog. In order to download, I have to organize my picture into the correct folders, then I have to back them up, then...... See what I mean, I talk myself out of it because it is too much for my brain to handle. The good news is, I AM going to conqueror this~ promise. I will try to stop thinking so much, and just get it done~ even if it means there is no picture to accompany the blog. Just for the record the thought of "no" picture kills me. Remember what I use to do, and still love to do, take pictures. It's like pictures "seal the deal" they complete it. Wish me luck, I am downloading as we speak.........

No comments: