Saturday, June 14, 2008

RANdom























Ok, so I am trying to be more positive and focus on the good things right? Not the mounds of laundry, and all of the things that I could be doing better. So... I am trying to hold myself accountable, and you should try it to, make a list of the little things, even if it is not a long list....
~ restored friendship, a precious gift!
~ HOT sunny summer days
~ Being home with my kiddos, it was my dream.
~ Laying on the trampoline looking at the stars with my husband of (almost) 16 years!
~ Michael Buble (spelled wrong I am sure) and his song home- always reminds me of my sweet friend in Texas and how much I love her!
~ Watching old family movies when the kids were babies, and wishing we could have more!
~ SUMMER
~ No parent portal to check!
~ Caleb wanting me to drive PaPa's truck instead of the suburban and listening to PaPa Tom's Alan Jackson CD, all day. I cry everytime!
~ a clean garage.
....... that's it for now, I will try to do more as they come to me. I am also going to keep an ongoing list of Summer Faves.

No comments: