skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I bought a new shirt
I had the privelage of shopping with a good friend,Carolyn, in May. It seems as if the weeks leading up had been filled with way too much "heaviness" in our home. I wanted it to lift, we all NEEDED it to life, if you know what I mean. I couldn't help but thinking, I have not been given this amang life to feel so defeated all the time...... Anyone else ever have days, weeks, months like that? It was as if I wanted to scream IF MY LIFE IS SO GOOD, WHY AM I NOT THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH? So, I bought this shirt thinking it would be a good start. I think it has helped. I want to start feeling, from the depths of my soul, the true goodness of my life. I want to stop feeling so weighed down. God did not put me on this earth to not radiate His goodness daily. This is how I want to live my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment