OK, I know.......where have I been? To be honest, I don't know, but it seems as if I can not catch up with my life. So let me try to get you caught up on the Landrey's. We are all doing good, even though we do have days where Arthur and I feel like we are hanging on by a thread. Thankfully the thread we are hanging on to is attatched to our very strong Lord. Where do I start?
DADDY DAUGHTER BALL ~ Sage and daddy got to go "the ball" she was so excited and such a beautiful princess. She was thrilled to know that when you get to go to a ball, that means you are entitled to a new pair of high heels, which she was over the moon excited to show daddy (see pictures of course:-) She is blessed with the best prince ever, her daddy- who I can honestly say treats her like true royalty. He blesses her with so much love, adoration and protection that it is my prayer she will never have to go "looking" for love as so many young girls have to do, because they don't have love at home.

3 comments:
Little S is so beautiful!!
Sagie Bear is getting so big. She is so beautiful. I am so glad to see your blog up and going again. It is nice to keep up with the CO goings on. We miss you so much! Love you-
PS- My brother makes a hottie prince!!!!:-)
Beautiful friend! I am sitting here this a.m. Yeah! we homeschool.so its still quiet @ say 830!Pitiful,I know!Oh how I miss you! Broken, is one of my favorite words! Our camp for His Broken children will likely be called" Mosaics."(pieces of lives, being fit together by the KING! Until we know the depths of broken we have no need for the Glue & We cannot truly embrace the love of our Saviour! I love each of you soo. We miss you terribly! I well w/ tears each time I read your updates. Harv
Post a Comment