

I just want to say that "I miss him" I know this will be sad. Maybe I just need to get it out. It has been almost 2 years (July 31st 2006) I still feel like it was yesterday. People say that over time the hurt isn't as bad. How much time? The last 3 weeks have seemed like it was yesterday. I don't feel like I will ever stop wishing for "one more...." hug, touch, more time, baseball games. ....There really is nothing in my life I have ever wished I could have back, except dad. I can not wrap my mind around the concept of never. Never will I be able to see his face again - never is so final. I think my reason to post this is so that someone might realize that never is so final. Take the time you have today to simply look at those you love with only eyes that sees "them" eyes that appreciate. Take the time to give a hug to those important to you, and to hold them with your hug with all you have. I know this may sound odd, but hold the hands of those you love, and cherish that they are next to you and you can feel their skin. Take time to have compassion for others and their situations, even if you may not understand it. I urge you, put aside the petty, be grateful for the moment, and don't live in the past. Appreciate what matters and those in your life that make your life good. Spend time with your family. Your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles.
Thats really all I have to say, I can't really see the screen anymore through my tears. Oh, one more thing, tell your dad you love him, everyday! You can never say it enough, and I do wish I had said it more.

1 comment:
You are right, it seems like yesterday that dad was with us. I love you sis...Jeff
Post a Comment