Ok, so most people live in a town, or a city, a rural area or..........a VILLAGE, right? Well, a village is where we are, visiting my brother and sister in law. They live in Duck Creek Village Utah. In a cozy little cabin. We are all here, and mom joined us for the trip. Since the kids are in school, we are only here for 2 days- Sunday and Monday because those are Uncle Jeff's days off. The drive took us a little over 10 hours, and the trip was great. We woke up this morning to snow. Here in Duck Creek when they say they are expecting 1-3- they do not mean inches- they mean FEET. It has been snowing all day, and it is beautiful! However, Uncle Jeff is in charge of all the snow removal here in his little village, so we did not see him too much today as he had to make sure all of the roads were plowed. Arthur and I spent the day making sledding paths with the kids~ it was so much fun. However, the hill we had to walk up was long and steep, not to mention we walked up it many times. I have a feeling I am going to be feeling many many muscles in my body I have not felt in years ! Not too mention I am completely exhausted, we were out there all day. Uncle Jeff was able to make it out for a few quick runs on the snowmobile. We ended our day with an unbelievably delicious ham dinner with scallop potatos and a homemade peach pie by Aunt Melissa. Here are a few images. The pictures really do not do all of the snow justice! There is SO much here, and it is truly beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sure loved having you guys and mom. I really appreciated all the help with the snow! Can not wait to see y'all again, love you. Uncle Jeff
Post a Comment