No Resolutions- No Expectations~ Just simply Happy New Year From Our Family to yours!
We look forward to laughing with you, praying, crying and rejoicing with you in 2008.
Our night- spent with friends and my precious mom, with tons of laughing!
(Thank you Lord for your goodness in my life!) May your night have been whatever was perfect for your family, as we are all so unique in our way of bringing in the New Year! Off to bed now, with no alarm clocks set!
~KEL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy New Year back atcha! Yay for your new blog - I'm so excited to be able to keep up with all of you without having to play phone tag.
Mindee
Happy New Year! I am so excited to be able to keep up with you guys via blog! We miss you so much! Love you, Lou
Hey Guys!
Got the link... very cool.
I cannot believe how big the kids are...geez! While you had a white Christmas in CO, we had a sunny and 70 Christmas in San Diego. I'm so glad to see that you are all doing well. Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Jamie
Post a Comment