Thursday, March 26, 2009

So much to say .....

I just finished reading my dear friends Mindee's blog. Everytime I read her blog, I am inspired again to blog. Mindee blogs about everyday stuff, and I find it fascinating. So, that is what I am going to try. "every day stuff" My goal~ to blog twice a week, and to get people to comment. Mindee has like 12 comments for every post. People actually read her blog, I only "think" people read my blog, hee hee.
Today was our first "snow day" of the school year. Typically we would all be jumping for joy, however, we happen to be on Spring Break ; ( Not only are we on Spring break, but the school district called it a snow day before the first flake of snow even fell. We would never be SO lucky to have that actually happen while we were in school. So, how did we spend the day? Depends who you ask.
Seth "Uh, we I built an igloo, and it collapsed on me. "which sucked" and I went to my friends Boo's house, almost exploded the kitchen with the microwave so we had to open the window, during the blizzard, and then I came home and I had dinner."
Sage~ "went to Hannah Bananas house. Because I didn't get to go outside" (why are you typing what I say mom?) We didn't get to go outside at all, they didn't let us.
Caleb~ I shoveled the tramp and played X-box with Joshua and dad. I watched training US Navy seals on channel 287 on Direct TV, at 2:08 pm. Then I ate a cheese crisp with salsa, ham and cheese, shoveled the tramp, and at 5:16 pm, I watched Americas' Funniest home videos, and then I played X-Box.
JC ~ When did we make cookies? (side note, there were NO cookies to be seen or smelled, what a silly boy) his answer now, "WhAT? uMMM, (LAUGH) pLAYING x-BOX, SHOVELING. PLAYED xBOX, fACEBOOKED, BUNGEED, i DONT KNOW. ATE, YES ATE THAT'S IT. (HUG, LOVE YOU MOM)

hUSBAND (AS HE IS KISSING MY NECK, MAN ~WHILE i WAIT FOR HIM TO ANSwER..... I love THIs man) HIS answer~ "i HAD TO WORK FROM HOME, PICKED UP THE TRUCK. dID SOME jAVA-SCRIPT CODING, CHOKED MY WIFE AND NECKED WITH MY WIFE (IT WAS AWESOME) hE IS LYING ABOUT THE NECKING PART. ; ) - - last minute thought fromj husband, Oh, I played Xbox too. Actually I beat down the Arnell's in Xbox."


ok, now ask me about the snow day.
Let's see, The boys played Xbox.........
Me? Well, let's just say that as I went about the day I was a bit bitter that I was the only one
not playing. But, now as I sit to blog, sipping my "special" hot chocolate recipe, it doesn't really matter what I did all day. What matters is we had a snow day as a family, and for that I am beyond grateful.

3 comments:

BlogArt said...

Uhm...the necking thing actually did happen...for the record!

Love the blog babe! Keep up the good work!

Heidi said...

I am so glad you put up a new blog! I LOVE to hear what you guys are up too since we can't be there with you! We have just had a WIND day, not as much fun as a snow day! But a beautiful day none the less! Love you all! And miss you terribly!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute! Love days like that, except that it was spring break, and like you said, we never get that kinda break during school. Hey, Kendra, I'm planning on getting a "facebook account" so I'm excited for that. I guess I will jump there first and then maybe I'll become a blogger, too. I love reading yours and my daughter-in-law's blog. They lift my spirits. Bless you the rest of the weekend and see you on monday morning!! ~Kristy