I had the amazing opportunity to capture precious newborn twin boys. Being behind the camera again felt good. When I looked at the images when I was done, EVERY image pulled at my heart. I was reminded why I simply LOVE photography. I just wanted to share a few of my favorites. To see all of the images click the following link ~the TwinsThursday, February 12, 2009
~ the TWINS
I had the amazing opportunity to capture precious newborn twin boys. Being behind the camera again felt good. When I looked at the images when I was done, EVERY image pulled at my heart. I was reminded why I simply LOVE photography. I just wanted to share a few of my favorites. To see all of the images click the following link ~the Twins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Hi! I just stopped by your blog after noticing you were a photographer. I had to comment and say these images are just so sweet and beautiful that they almost brought tears to my eyes!
I also, had to laugh at the "tinkling" picture. That was awesome!
Thanks for sharing these on line! Such beautiful twins - I am sure the parents were overjoyed with your work!
these pictures are absolutely AMAZING!!! You have such a gift! :}
Ha! I haven't checked in for a while and I actually missed some stuff. Glad to see you posting again.
I can't believe you caught that little guy peeing! Too funny.
Post a Comment